Saturday, June 27, 2009

4th week

Kaka.. As usual I will make a summary. lol
Paiseh.. Really don't have time to updated everyday.

Monday

Erm.. As usual having class.. Haiz.. Every Monday the timetable very pack..
From 9am til 5pm.. Don't even have time to rest..

Tuesday

Today I was having BE experiment in the morning.
Have to skip for 2 lecturer classes. Thanks CK and Vincent helped me to sign for attendance!! Keke..
Very tough!!! My partner Wen Xin and I never handle the breadboard and all those machine before!!
Haiz.. We kept on asking the lab assistant and other groups until they felt that we very 'fan'..
T_T We really don't know how to do ma...
When we were doing the exp 3.5, recording the graph happily..
1 guy walk to us remove our wires on the breadboard and said " U cannot do like this one.."
Shit!! I nearly shout out!! I haven't finish record the results!!!
Then he tried to connect for us BUT HE FAILED!!!!!!
OMG!!! He said "Eh?? Why like this de??"
Then, the girls at next group asked for his help.
He quickly went towards them and again acted like very pro and teach them!!
=.=''' He just leave us like that..
And we don't know how to connect back.. He had change the setting of the oscillascope
"Thanks" to him.. We can't finish our exp..
I don't want to see him again!!!!!
Because of him.. We late for class..
When we entered the class, everyone looked at us..
Finally we found 2 seats, just only sat down, my friend told me: 'You haven't shut the door!!'
Haiz.. Again I had to walk down to shut the door and can felt that everyone was looking at me..
omg.. I didn't shut the door tight!! When I went back to my seat, the door opened again..
Oh no!! This time Wen Xin save me~ She went down to shut the door. I saw some of the guy laughing. T_T xia sui..

Wednesday

Tonight was the last garthering for PMP program.
Having buffet at HAPPY 4 SEASON.
Before that, I went to Fiona's house with Xin Qi!!
I was like a princess at her house. Keke..
They cooked pasta for me!! Haha..
After that got hot chocolate. Hehe..
Outside was raining cats and dogs.
Luckily my mentor, Jonwen came to fetch us to Happy 4 Season.
Thanks Jonwen for fetching us!!
In Happy 4 season,
Everything going smooth, but 1 of my friend suddenly cried.
Everyone was shocked!!
Wen Xin told me that she was not feeling well and have nothing to eat because she is a vegetarian.
But the actual reason no one knows except herself.
This restaurant is very nice!! Having 4 themes in a restaurant.
Spring, Summer, Autum and Winter.
The boss of the restaurant is having a tuition centre.
This restaurant is his childhood dreams.
Very nice to have a dreams come true...
We had took a few pictures but I haven't get them.
Try to upload those photo next time. Hehe..

Thursday

Today I just had class from 8am to 10am..
Then did assignment with my group members.
Oh no!! Yu Sheng is going to Unimap..
Leave us like that without inform us..
Haiz..
Our group lack of 1 member again..
Poor, Mr Sak our group leader.. Going to get insomnia again..
The Stone group members (weird group's name right? lol), Gambate!!!

In the evening, I had my thermo exp.
This time the exp is easier, Kaka..
My job was to wait for the results only. Haha..
What did you expect?? 9 people doing 1 exp..
Of course, girls got the advantage. Let's the guys do the exp. Keke..
During the whole exp, I was busy talking and get the results only. lol
After finish the exp aroud 5.45pm, I rushed to the dance club meeting.
When I reached there, Everyone went back already except the commitee members.
Luckily Mr V and Hon Sern were there.
Late comer also can get free food. lol
McD burger, mineral water and orange.
The Mr V friend's a Tall guy, the first conversation with me was omg..

V=Mr V, T=tall guy, M=me

T: You look very mature hor..
M: Har??
Den he repeat: You look very mature hor..
M: =.=''
V: You guess how old is she??
T: 22? 21??
M: =.='''
V: From STPM de!!!
M: =.=''''
T: Erm.. You 89?? Oh sorry.. sorry..
Then, 91 la..
M: 90 la..
T and V: wahaha..
OMG...

T_T I look very mature meh..



Friday

Today I was nearly late to class!! Last night I set the alarm wrongly.. am become pm..
Luckily someone sms me!! If not, I think I will miss the class.
In the afternoon I redo the BE exp. Because of that acting like very pro guy la!!!
Haiz..
Thanks to all the friends that help us to do the exp, we managed to finish our exp..
Thanks god..

Because of the exp, I had to attend the group 2 tutorial class.. (I am from group 1)
Herm.. The guys from group 2 all very noisy..
The tutor seems unhappy and just copied the answer for us without explanation.
Compared to my group, all of us very quiet and we will pay full attention to the tutor.
The tutor is happy to explain everything to us.
So.. There will be a difference if we respect the tutor.

Guys, pay attention during class la.. And respect our lecturers and tutors..

And H1N1 is here!!! In Setapak!! Tarc!!! Near to UTAR!!!
Friends, take care of yourselves!!
Take more vitamin C and drinks more water!!
I am quite worry.. All my friends know that my immune system very weak only..
Easily get flu..
Haiz..

H1N1 go away!!! Leave us alone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment