Saturday, July 11, 2009

The conversation between you and me (maybe)

Really long time din’t update my blog..
Sorry.. Last 2 weeks I really busy..
Busy with assignments and lab reports. Haiz..I look lika a panda now.. @.@

I had been studying in university for more than a month..
Here are some of the questions that asked frequently by my new friends when first met..
F= friend M=me

F: What is ur name??
M: Donica
F: Har?? (With the mouth open widely..)
M: Donica..
F: Monica?? Some will said Konica??
M: (=.=).. D-O-N-I-C-A.. (Normally I will spell it out..)
F: Donica?? Your name very "special".. I never heard this name before.. You are a Christian?
M: No.. Can consider as Buddhist gua..
F: Then why this name leh??
M: Normally I will answer ` because my dad is English educated..’ (But actually I don’t have the
answer.. You should ask my dad..) (=.=)..
F: o.O.. What course are you taking?
M: Mechatronic
F: Har??? (Again with the mouth opened widely..) You take engineering course??
Seldom girls take this course one.. Why mechatronic??
M: Erm.. Just like physics lor.. U know la.. Mechanical is too boyish for me. But I not really like
electronic stuff. So Mechatronic lor.. I plan to design and own a robot in the future. ( Haha..
Actually I just bluff.. Kaka.. Because there is no reason for me to like something..)
p/s: Don’t be angry o.. If u read this..
F: How do you come to school?
M: By motorbike (I can predict my friend’s next reaction d.. Hehe..)
F: Har?!!!!!!!!!! (The mouth opened wider than before) lol
M: I ride motorbike to school everyday.. (Feel proud. Kaka..)
F: Really??? Omg… I don’t even ride motor before.. Where you live??
M: Jalan xxxxxxxxx
F: Quite far wor.. Not dangerous meh..?
M: Erm.. okla.. I try to ride motorbike slowly.. ( Feel very very proud now.. lol)
F: Waoh.. Yeng..
M: (Feel super happy now.. lol)

Normally at the end of the conversation. 90% of them will ask me to fetch them.. =.=.. I really don’t dare to fetch someone who is in bigger size than me.. My leg is not long enough leh.. Not stable if I fetch another person. So.. Normally I will answer "Herh!! Don’t want.. Blek.."

So.. Are you one of them?? Haha.. Well, I really feel happy could meet all of you in uni.. Hope that we can always keep in touch ya.. And friends forever.. (^~^)v


Speacial thanks to:

Seniors (Jonwen, Ken, Hon Sern, John..)who lend me their assignment and reports.
To those who teach me to do reports' discussion. ( Too many of them.. lol)
My assignment group members especially Ah Sak. ( He almost did the programming assignment solo) I really feel paiseh..
Friends especially Xin Qi, Fiona, Pei Seen, Yi Ru, Mr V and CK who always help to reserve seat for me and help me to sign for the attendance.
The steambot organizer family. I really enjoy the steambot.. ^^
Dancing club's "teacher" who patiently teach the untalented me.. haha.. (He looks like JJ and his name super cool-> Amos)
And thanks to the one who always care about me..

Thank you..
Terima kasih..
Arigato gozaimasu..
<--( If wrong spelling.. Please correct me. kaka..)
Gamasahamnida..

/(^~^)\

6 comments:

Pette said...

lol... haha^^

wat a special girl.. keke^^
gambate in ur study oo^^

dunno ur japan word got wrong or not..

because... nihongo wakarimasen..^^

Seen said...

hahaha...u miz out 1...
"wah!!u hav d same chinese name as mine le!!"
remember tat?

AciNoD said...

Hehe.. I know that I am "special".. Special person with special name. LOL..

Yeah!! 佩欣万岁!! Haha..

GB= Growing Boy said...

Wah, so u like special lol... with special name...

XD

Chin Chow said...

eh.. bring me to school next time k? ^^

AciNoD said...

Difficult to find u oso.. Call me k?

Post a Comment