Exam is more important, right?? Haha..
Haiz.. Talk bout the 10th week of my university life..
Almost all the part of my body was hurted..
Almost all the part of my body was hurted..
The bad luck began from Sunday. My left feet was bleeding after I wore my lovely shoes during my cousin’s wedding.. Actually I had put plasters at both of my foot. But still it hurts my left feet. Well, this is just a small case..
This is the shoes which hurt my feet...
On Monday, from morning till evening classes everything was just prefect. When the class end, I was happy as I can go home soon.. In UTAR, along the corridor, for each pillars there is a small block at the bottom to support it. When I was walking down the stairs, suddenly my friend called me from behind. I chat with her with my head turn behind while I was still walking forward. Suddenly I crashed with one of the block. Ouch!!! My right leg!! Luckily I was wearing long jeans. I can’t imagine if I wear short pants. What a stupid design.. I think some of the students also hit that block before.
This is the place where the "accident" happened..

After a few day
This is the shoes which hurt my feet...On Monday, from morning till evening classes everything was just prefect. When the class end, I was happy as I can go home soon.. In UTAR, along the corridor, for each pillars there is a small block at the bottom to support it. When I was walking down the stairs, suddenly my friend called me from behind. I chat with her with my head turn behind while I was still walking forward. Suddenly I crashed with one of the block. Ouch!!! My right leg!! Luckily I was wearing long jeans. I can’t imagine if I wear short pants. What a stupid design.. I think some of the students also hit that block before.
This is the place where the "accident" happened..
<-- Fresh wound
On the next day, my head hit a clock hung at the wall in the morning. I was rushing of time and my head was quite dizzy and blur.. Maybe because yesterday night I slept late rushing for reports.. But the clock was there for long time ago and I never hit it before. I still wondering how did I hit that clock.. Herm..

On Wednesday, I was planning to go for dance pratise.. But my backbone was hurt. So I absent for the practise.. Long time didin’t dance already.. This maybe due to I sit on the chair for a very long time with bad sitting posture.. ( This few night I sat on d chair for a long period of time rushing for reports and assignment) T_T.. I walked like an old lady.. But I would like to recommend all of you to use the Japanese plaster if you hurt your backbone. After I stick the plaster at my back for a night, the pain was gone on the nextday!!!
On Thursday, I just have morning 2 hours class. After the class, I went back home. I thought that maybe I wil be safe at home.. But bad luck is still with me.. T_T.. My finger was cut by a piece of paper( rigth hand).. omg.. The small wound was pain and itchy.. 



second finger..
Friday, the whole day I did everything carefully.. But.. When I kept my book into my bag. The plastic cover of the book scratch my left hand.. Speechless..

And on the 9th week I also hurt my finger .. I was trying to take out my handphone from my trousers’ pocket. I also wonder why my finger nail was folded up and start bleeding. I have to press all the blood out of my finger nail. If not, the finger nail will not stop bleeding.. You can imagine the pain, right? Huh..

Bad luck please go away.. I wonder what’s wrong with me.. Haiz.. Chinese ghost season haven’t reach yet right.. I think I have to pray more..
=.=.. Just now I knocked my leg again.. This time is a table..


5 comments:
when i am not beside u...
u muz be very careful ya...
wow doni aaa, must be careful T.T
Hahahaha, ah sorry, I didn't intend to laugh. I was just wondering how someone can lose their concentration of things and start getting wounds in the span of a week of so.
Relax and be more attentive to your surroundings. It is easy to spot things around you and avoid it if you do both of them at the same time.
Anyway, for all the bruises, just apply ice on it for 72 hours on it (whenever you are free to do so), and you can rub it with your famous "Tit Tar" oil after that. It will permanently heal the bruise without leaving as much as a scar.
For your peeled skin at your leg and paper cut wound, rub some of those chinese medicined oil you can find in those chinese sensei's shop. You'll feel better and it will help in the recovery process.
As for your nails, ouch, I have a similar experiece, only with a bigger nail :) medicined oil can speed up the recovery process. You have pretty fingers and nails, be careful with them :)
亲爱的
你真的是一个容易受伤的女人啊~
Becareful a bit lo...dun so stupid la...lun lun zhun zhun! i tot im the most careless jor wan geh, but you worse than me tim...yum gong lo...
Post a Comment