Saturday, September 5, 2009

My last 1_ birthday.. Next year will be 2_ onwards..

29/08/2009 --> my big day.. lol

Morning,

I was having Basic Electronic end semester test. It was a disaster for me..Tough! Tough! Tough!

Today was the first time I wear skirt to uni!! Because we had planned for karaoke in the afternoon with Seen, Qi and Fi. I was late to the class. So I purposely enter the lecturer hall through back door. Unfortunately.. They sat second row infront.. =.=.. I was trying to keep a low profile but still I had to walk from the back to the most front and make an U-turn.. Haiz.. When I was walking down, all the guys look at me with a kind.. Haha.. Maybe this was the first time see me wearing skirt. lol.. . Normally I am a guy to them.. Haha.. Skirt seems impossible for me. lol

Afternoon,

Having fun with Seen, Qi and Fi.
We had took lots of photos and videos. But most of them in Fiona camera. ( Can search from Fiona's blog o!!) And videos in Pei Seen handset (omg.. She recorded when I was singing..)





At Secret Recipe


Me, Pei Seen, Fiona & Xin Qi


Night,
Hoho.. Celebrate with all my best friends!!
Actually they are going to have trial exam soon. But they still came to celebrate with me!! "Gandong"..
And my secondary friends also came without inform me!! What's a suprise!!
Tonight all my best friends gather to celebrate my birthday..
Happy..


From left Angie, Ying Wei, Coomie, Lulu, Pui Yan, Doraemy. Love all of you!! Muacks..


Lao gong and I

Unfortunately this picture is blur...

Lovely sisters.. lol

Hong2 and I

All my best friends except Woody is not here

Weird family with weird pose

I was very tired the whole day. But it was an unforgetable and enjoyable day!! Haha.. Haiz.. Getting older each year.. I don't want to grow up too fast!!!
Special thanks to:
1) Woody, Coomie, Doraemy, Fiona Yong, Ainaa, Chin Chow, Gan, Hon Sern and Teck Wei for sendind me a birthday wish in the midnight.
2) All my friends who wish me Happy Birthday
3) Those who celebrate with me
4) Thanks for the presents ya..
5) And thanks to the one who give me a suprise.. ^^

Love all of you.. Muacks..



2 comments:

小菜 said...

As long as u happy is enough d... ^^
stay cool and happy always ya~ ~
^^

jerard_89 said...

woooooo, sudah tua pun budak ni~ XD happy belated birthday ya~ ^^

Post a Comment