Friday, June 19, 2009

My New Life..

Today is the end of third week of my uni life.

Since everyone is talking about their story of uni life, so I'd like to make a summary of my 3 weeks time spent in uni.


Orientation Week

I felt excited during this week. Haha..

Even my parents purposely woke up ealier to send me to uni. Lol

The first and second days were talks, talks, talks and talks..

Quite boring..

But there is a welcome concert for us too!

But I still remember there was a senior called us "Freshy.. Come.. Come.."


Well, I had make some new friends.

According to sequence: Pei Seen, Wen Xin, Jing Xin, Fiona, Xin Qi, Hoi Mei..

On Saturday, there was a Ice-breaking and telematch.

The games was quite fun and I really enjoy it!!

The ice-breaking section really start with the breaking of an ice by the orientation organiser. LOL

After that, it was started with a Bingo games.

There was a game to know each other with simple questions.

All the guys rushed to me and ask "Are you still available har??" "Can help me to sign?"

My forehead got a big sigh there I AM STILL AVAILABLE meh.. =.=

There were a lot of questions can be asked but I really don't understand most of them ask me this question..

But there were also some people asked me to sign for the ' I am a pretty girl' column. Kaka..

Of course I won't sign for it la.. I just said:" You find other leng lui la.. Haha.. I sign other column for you.." Keke.. Must be humble.. Hoho.. lol

My group i.e Not Yet Confirm Korrrr..

The group members all very funny. Haha.. Teck Wei, Peat, Jynn, Chun Hong, Xin Qi, Eason and some I forget their names.. Paiseh.. /(~.~)\

Really enjoy the time we spent together.. Kaka..

And our group slogan!!

我有一只小毛驴了我从来也不骑, STOP!! We will we will BEAT You. Bang!! With the action of holding a gun..

Swt group name with swt slogan.. omg..

But we manage to get the third place!! lol


First Week
This is the first time I ride my new motorbike!!
'His' name is Click with a black head and red body..
Yeng leh..

We started to have our lecturer class..
The lecturer classes really crowded.. Y1S1 mix with Y1S1, Y1S2, Y2S1 and some even from Y3S1!! omg..

The subjects..

Some I have learn before, some new to me especially CAD and programming!!

Many of them said " you have study STPM before, very easy for you de la.." LIAR!!

No wonder why the seniors always say "You enter UTAR is not a good choice.. They will make
you FAILED.."

T_T

Don't frighten me lar.. My heart very weak de leh..

Besides that, I had went to Melaka so called "camp" for 2 days 1 night.

Actually it was a kursus bout bussiness..

All of us KENA TIPU!!! =.=

That's still ok..

I was very hak zai at Malacca!!

The bus was down in the journey to Malacca.

After reached their..

My handphone dropped into the sea and damaged!!!

That's was caused by a senior who is 20 years old but look older pull me to the sea and make me wet!! (can't state his name la..)
The simcard adapter was damaged..
But I had sent it to repair and the repair fees quite expensive!!!
Luckily that senior paid for it.. Haha..
He also very hak zai..lol

My feet kena pijak during the so called "clubbing" section.

And my forehead knocked by my friend in the journey going back to KL!!

I swear!!

I will not go to Malacca again!!

I won't go to that scary place again!!!
But because of this 'camp' I met with a cute couple and some friends.. Haha.. Also enjoy it la..
Second Week

I had join the PMP program.

My mentors, Jonwen and Peat.

Jonwen is a cute guy who always bring a big umbrella when he drive to uni.

Peat is a funny guy and he always late for meeting and 'seems' very busy..

The mentees are wen xin, Yu Sheng and I. All from mechatronic group 1. Keke..

And I started to have assignment.. T_T

I came from STPM so never do assignment before..

But luckily my assignment group leader, Sak is a very responsiblity and hardworking guy..

So we just listen to him. lol

Hope that we manage to complete the assignment well.

Besides that, I have become the second hand book seller middle person..

In week 2 and 3, I had helped my seniors to sell 5 to 6 books to my friends..

But there is no commision..

Third Week

Started to have tutorial classes and labs..

Talk bout my first lab..

The day before my experiment I was very nervous! Don't know what will happen as the experiment seems complicated..

But during that day, everything totally different from my thoughts. Haha.

There was a helpful, leng lui lab assistant and a funny ah pek.

The experiment was very easy!! omg.. We just have to wait for the pressure to rise and record the temperature only..

But the process took a long time.. The process became a chatting period.. swt..

And 1 of the guy who did the same experiment with me is my friend's friend!!

I told him that I had a friend apply for psycology in NTU but get Chinese studies..

Eh??

"Who is your friend that go to NTU to study Chinese studies? I also have a friend with same case.."

"Kit Yin lor my excollegue.."

"You know her?? My ex-schoolmates!!"

The world is so small!! We were talking about the same person!! lol

But I really long time no see her already..

This week, I had become a '媒人'.. swt..

I guy ask me for my friend's name and handphone number.. Haha..

He said he will belanja me watch movie if I give her name and handphone no to him. Kaka.. 'Gan'ing..

Well, I don't know what to do.. I can't betray me friend leh..

So I just told him her name.. Haha..

柔柔's owner (cant state her name.. kaka)!! I won't betray you one!! Believe me!!

LOL

Guy, if you dare, ask for her handphone no yourself!! Gambate!! Kaka..







6 comments:

Ur so-called leader in icebreaking~ said...

haha~ 2nd book seller middle person but no commision... same as me... initially oso juz wanna sell out my book only... but more n more frens ask me to sell for theirs... similarly, no commision oso >< sobsob~

Pette said...

haha^^ wat "seems" busy...
is really one ma... busy sleeping...
busy playing....

lol... yea... u very good oo..
remember not to give others contact to others
simply... keke^^

haha^^ good luck in ur new sem la..

Seen said...

ya...kenot state her name...late she fat tin den u noe...hahahhaha
bt u can ask him search for her name in our blogs!!!!
>_< evil me...hahahah
cz u lenglui tats y ppl ask u sign n column n keep asking u gt bf anot mar...
since tat u said u r 'free'....
hahahah

auteurqiqi said...

是啊 DONICA驾起摩托真是非常yeng啊
哈哈坐在你的车后面会让我觉得充满热情

我也是有朋友在那里读中文系
最好还是不要拿比较好
我表姐是新加坡华文老师
她说新加坡人自己都不承认这个资格 超好笑==

fi said...

pei seen... you are so evil! that girl sure fat tin lor~

yeah la, so many guys ask u sign lenglui & actually they're the ones who wanna know you're available or not (not bcuz of the paper) hahaha!

next time if you wear the "free" shirt, all of us beside you sure kena trampled by your fans wan! XD

Anonymous said...

wel..njoyin readin ur blog..create more patterns 4 ur blog ya..haha..y no pics 1..i 1na c al those pics which related 2 ur uni life..rmbr ya..it seems tat i can noe wat u did recently through tis blog rather den meetin u..haha..hw com like tis..i noe..cos i wil b drivin each n evry tm u tel me bout urself..cant concentrate..hehe..gues hu..im woody..

Post a Comment