OMG!! I am writting a blog!! I never write diary or anything before.. I remembered when I was young I was force to write diary as homework.. I lied and simply just write a short essay to hand in.. =.=.. Haha..
Why I suddenly start to create a blog??
Because most of my friends especially new friends will ask me:"Do you have a blog ar??"
Erm.. Everytime I will answered "no.." with the explaination of " I lazy to write essay.."
Kaka.. After that i wil say:" But I like to read others blog o.." swt..
But actually the procedure to create a blog is quite troublesome for me.. I am a computer idiot.. LOL..
But I will try my best la..
Hope that could improve my language too.. Haha..
So.. Welcome to a computer idiot blog.. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
嗯真好我是纪念性的第一个
非常高兴认识你呢
希望我们可以当很好很好的朋友 *w*
Wah.. My first visitor!!! Thanks a lot!! Love you and best fiend forever!! v(^.^)v
HERR!!!Asked u open blog dun want la..then now new friend ask u then u open...herr...hap cou d..blekk....
hahaha yor...donica finaly hav blog...
Lol.. Everytime people ask me whether have bolg.. Paiseh ma.. Everytime answer no.. Kaka.. So try something new lor.. HAha.. Dun hap cou la.. Muacks..
herr...herr...i want ice-cream ya loupo..hoho!
Post a Comment