Today is my first written test in uni..
Yesterday I slept at 9.15pm, 10.15 awake by a phone call (argh!!) after that continue to sleep , 12am woke up to study.
After that went to school, I told my friends I can become “god” already..
Until now I haven’t sleep yet.. I think when we lack of sleep till one level, our mind won’t feel tired already.. Like what am I suffering now.. Still feel energetic.. (the time now is 3.42pm, I haven’t take a nap o!!)
Become the king of panda.. lol
Talk about the test in school..
OMG… Didn’t expect that I could observe many things in the “exam hall”.. (Actually is the lecturer hall. Everyone sat together just like normal classes.)
The seniors were sitting like branches. They had well-planned their seats. The hardworking or cleverer friends will sit at the front row. They will make their handwriting bigger to let the upper seats friends to copy..
There are a few types of students:
During the exam..
1) Once get the paper, straight away answer it. Seem like there are many ideas and answer in their head. (Good)
2) Write a draft on the question paper first, scratch their head and brain storming. At the end, can answer all the question.
3) Write a few sentences, after that look in front, left and right, then continue to write.. (copy others answer)
4) Put the notes on their legs. When the lecturer walk away, quickly flip the notes and continue to answer the questions.
5) One guy sat beside me, flip the notes but at the end write nothing.. Swt.. I think he never read his notes because he seems like don’t know which chapter to find the answer.. =.=..
6) Write the formulae on the table.
7) When the exam started, seems very calm, write nothing.. After one of the friends finish answer the question, “rampas” the answer sheet and copy..
8) For each questions, write one or two sentences only..
9) Show regret expression.. “ Why I never read this part.. Why I can’t recall.. I think I have studied this before..” T_T (me..)
10) After the lecturer said: “ Times up..” Many of them quickly copy the answers from friends.
11) Purposely sit far apart from friends, don’t want to let his friend to copy his answer.
12) Like me.. Don’t dare to copy answer.. Just write whatever things that I know or I could recall.. T_T.. For some of questions that can’t answer, simply write something to fill in the blank.. (haiz..)
13) latest updated!! The student that produce answer!! The "kind" person.
After the exam finish..
1) Show sad expression.. Regret.. (Me..)
2) Feel happy.
3) Looks very tired.. Want to rush back home and sleep.
4) Think of where to go. (Some of them said want to go to cinema to watch Harry Potter tim..)
Herm.. Which group are you in?? Kaka..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
What is this....even in university there are people who copy answers and cheats? Notes on lap? At least we in high school is better off, we try to do it all on our own.
Put some effort into studying and less enjoyment, that knowledge is going to be with you anyway, the enjoyment is only a temporary thing.
Thanks for your comment.. Zealot32, you are from setapak high?? I know you?
Huh? No. I'm in a high school in Perth. I just saw your blog and find it interesting enough to read. Do you people in Malaysia actually still does this things?
wow.. interesting post...
agree with zealot..
Zealot.. oh.. u from perth.. i got some from studying there..
we Malaysian dun do this but i believe every few people sure got one is cheating..
this is wat we so call "Malaysia Boleh!"
so embarrasing..
I agree that we do cheat and lie once in awhile, but when it comes to achievements, there is no better feeling than when you did it all by your own effort right?
What miss Donica is lacking is repeatation. All she has to do is re-read her notes over and over again till she can recite them without looking at her notes.
Do you perceive the quote "Malaysia Boleh" like that too Peat?
yeah.. practice make perfect, plus study smart,
this is what i believe,
for me ofcourse "malaysia boleh" is more meaningful but not on cheating purpose
What do you mean by "meaningful" Peat?
In what sense do your words meant? Meaningful as in Malaysia(or Malaysians) can do what?
hehe.. thats my own perception.. i also don't know how to explain..
is something diff from what usually ppl think la..
keke^^
i think is the will to do something..
tell myself.. i'm malaysian.. i can do it..
something like this.. hehe^^
sry oo** my english still not as good as my primary languag(chinese) cant properly state out what i want to say... hehe^^
Well, your local newspaper did say something about how to improve your english. If you haven't read it, one of the ways is to stop using "la","ma", "lor",and etc.
Reading, speaking, and listening is enough to enable you to improve your english. The most important component is self-confidence. You need that to improve any language.
English has become a tool for communication. It's a sad state when graduates can't even converse in english. Your last chance to improve it is where you are now. You can never do it in the working world.
agree, i am improving my english level
i still remember the secondary school time, i sit with a friend who doesn't know chinese..
we very hard to talk to each other..
i know chinese better, he only know speak english... so.. end up with
he teach me english and i teach him simple chinese.. miss him a lot..
now is my own to improve myself.. keke^^
Post a Comment